Have you been to the Open already? Please share any advice. If you have a tip about getting there, which tickets are best, saving money, or anything else, your help will be appreciated. Ask Questions, Share Tips
- Can you leave and re-enter the grounds if you have a ticket? ANSWER: Yes, but make sure to get stamped before you leave.
- —Guest skim
Entrance to general grounds
- If I have 2 tickets for the Arthur Ashe night seccion the 30th, can I enter the general grounds that early afternoon, say at 2-3pm? ANSWER: No, you can't. Entrance to the night sessions starts in the evening.
- —Guest jimmy
Can you wear a jacket into the stadium?
- Can you wear a jacket into the stadium? Would you need to go through the bag check line wearing a jacket? ANSWER: Yes, you can.
- —Guest Anson
Cameras at US Open
- Are cameras allowed in the Arthur Ashe stadium? I plan on attending Sat night and wish to bring a camera. YES, CAMERAS ARE ALLOWED.
- —Guest Jim Watkins
Response to First-Timer at US Open
- You walked to Penn from Lex and 30th because you said it's more convenient than the oft-recommended #7 train? that's your first mistake. you were 12 blocks from the #7 train at Grand Central. I know it's a subway and maybe scarier than the LIRR, but it's much cheaper, can be accessed via almost all major subway lines, and is a nice ride through neighborhoods and a killer view of the midtown skyline. it's also very safe. Food outside the stadium -- get on the #7 train and go one stop east, less than 5 min. to Flushing Main St. the last stop. there you'll find some of the best, most authentic Asian food in the 5 boros.
- —Guest nel