From the article: Forest Hills Restaurants and Bars
Forest Hills, a wasteland of too-expensive restaurants? Or a neighborhood where the right restaurants keep you coming back for years? I got ideas on some of them, but not all. What are your choices? Where would you send a friend? Please share. Share Your Tastes
Fawa Restaurant/Metropolitan Ave.F.H.
- The restaurant has such delicious Lebanese homemade food. Everything is fresh and cooked right on the premises by the owner. The service is friendly and the price is reasonable especially because the portions served are certainly respectable. The rice pudding, made with rose water, has to be tasted. It is served with cinnamon or without and is a great way to end the meal. There are both varied and wonderful vegetarian and non vegetarian options. The owners aim to please their patrons and succeed for sure.
- —Guest Susan Louis
- This new place is down the street from me. Their food is awesome and not oily and they use sea salt, no msg and olive oil
- —Guest sam
Dee's Brick Oven Pizza
- The best restaurant and wood burning brick oven pizza in the world. Beats out all the places listed. Entrees are fabulous, pure gourmet.
- —Guest Gerard
Disappointed Dee's didn't make the list
- I am so disappointed Dee's didn't make the list. I like the pizza at Dee's much better then Nick's, although Nick's has the best calzones. Dee's also has great Itlaian food.
- —Guest Rena
Pasta Di Giorno
- My mother and I dined at Pasta Di Giorno. We were promptly greeted and seated. The wait staff was very friendly. Most importantly, the food was excellent. We had shrimp cocktail, baked clams, chicken parm, and I ordered something that wasn't even on the menu and they made it for me - scarpariello.. We were quite satisfied and will definitely return.
- is gone.... being replaced by a seafood restaurant....
- —Guest JennYC
- Love the restaurant. Go as often as I can. Delicious food, friendly service, pleasant and restful atmosphere. The owner does the cooking himself and it is worth waiting for.
- —Guest Diane Morganstern
- The food is good; the bad part, the place is filthy.
- —Guest Marina Lombardi
Aged - it's what steak is about!
- Aged is so cool and the steak is some of the best I've had in my life. Try it for yourself - you won't be disappointed.
- Il Poeta on Metropolitan is one of the best restaurants in Forest Hills. It's a bit pricey, but the food is truly excellent.
- —Guest Phyllis
Aged Steakhouse is Incredible!
- All I can say about aged is that it’s simply stunning and gives a taste of Manhattan’s most trendiest restaurants to Forest Hills. I usually frequent restaurants in the city though I am a Queens resident, but I was always so intrigued by this place that I decided to check it out with my boyfriend last weekend. When you walk in, it’s just instant romance – dark woods are set aglow by amazing candlelight and these incredible chandeliers (believe me, I wanted to take one home!), and the amazing music just totally set it off. The food itself was just incredible. I started off with this amazing red grape martini and it was unlike anything I’ve ever tasted – I believe it had muddled grapes, chambord, champagne and vodka – and he had a Duvel, which we were amazed to find was on tap! Next, we had the sampler, which had a little of everything we both liked – pieces of sesame crusted tuna, lump crab cakes, steak tips, chili fried shrimp and vegetable bruschetta. It was out of this world – my fav
The worst ever - Garcia's
- I hate it when the food does not come out right! When I had spoken to the waiter, he was rude and unapologetic. Don't bother wasting your money. I will not go there again, I will stick to 5 Burros for an awesome Mexican dinner and atmosphere.
- —Guest Sharon
- Best food, best service, awesome atmosphere, and decent prices. Great place for a first date. (Bonfire Grill, 72-27 Austin St, Forest Hills, NY -- @ 72nd Road, 718-268-0707)
- —Guest Nancy
- Thai Pot is the best Thai place I've been to in all of New York, and that includes Woodside! (Thai Pot, 103-07 Queens Blvd, Forest Hills, NY 11375, 718-897-3898)
- —Guest CattyinQueens
- I have eatten at La Terrazza and had plenty of great times in there, the service and the food is so delicious whoever says the food is bland must have no taste buds.There cook is one of the best,just go and try it out yourself and when you do ask for the shrimp franchese I never tasted anything so great, go and try it, you will love the ambiance of the restaurant,delicious!!
- —Guest Gina
1-15 of 19Next