From the article: Best Breakfasts in Queens, NY
What's the best breakfast in Queens? The special at your local diner? Or the bacon, egg, and cheese at your favorite deli? A pastry and a coffee? Share your bagels
Good Fast Scobee Diner
- Scobee Diner in Little Neck has closed permanently for those listing it as their favorite.
- —Guest Pat
- I went to Jackson Hole many many times over the years. I think it went downhill. The only thing consistent about breakfast is the pancakes. Omelettes are terrible. Do they use robin eggs? I think they plate the omelette before its even done. Horrible.
- —Guest Nick
- We eat at the Georgia Diner every Sunday morning. The waiting staff are all nice people and the food is what is expected. My only complaint about the place is when the clubbers come in, they are loud and spout expletives and the management does nothing about it. In fact, I have thought of changing diners at times because this group of people is so obnoxious and rude.
- —Guest ted
Best Breakfast in Queens
- For a really terrific breakfast and a good cuppa cawfee, try the Omega Coffee Shop, 200-07 32nd Ave., worst thing about it is the PARKING!! I don't know how anyone picks Jackson Hole Diner, esp after trying Omega...
- —Guest Barbara
- I found the Buccaneer Diner on Astoria Blvd and love it! Great waffles!!! Also, Natives on Northern Blvd has exceptional pandebono (Columbian cheesebread)!
- —Guest Rebecca
- The Haab Mexican Cafe in Woodside/Sunnyside has a delicious breakfast - they serve the BEST re-fried beans and rice with their breakfast dishes and the staff is always friendly!
- —Guest giselle314
best brunch! a sustainable steal!
- love the brunch at Tierra Sana at 100-17 Queens Blvd. Fresh juices, veggie sausage, pancakes and fruit and so much more for a real bargain.
- —Guest jen
- Foxy's on Queens Blvd in Sunnyside makes a great breakfast burrito!
- —Guest red
- The best bagels in Astoria is Brooklyn Bagels. They make whole wheat everything bagels with a wide variety of cream cheese. Fatty Cafe on Ditmars is very cozy and delicious food as well. Lite Bites on Steinway is my husband and I's favorite all time, sort of like a healthy diner.
- —Guest Tara Jeffers
It's All About the Diner
- The biggest breakfast treat for me is a good NYC diner. My favorites are Jackson Hole in Bayside, Scobee's in Little Neck (where my family often went after Sunday Mass when I was a kid), and the Triple Crown in Bellerose.
Good, Fast & Cheap: Scobee Diner
- My husband and I don't often go out for breakfast, but when we're not in the mood for fussing in the kitchen, we take a short walk to Scobee Diner (officially called "Scobee Grill"... but the locals just refer to it as "Scobee" or "the diner") on Northern Boulevard and Little Neck Parkway in Little Neck. This is one place where you won't go hungry. The service is super fast, the food is good and the prices are low. There are a variety of omelets, eggs prepared in various styles, bagels, muffins and great challah.
Jackson Heights Breakfast
- For an old-school weekend diner breakfast, you can't beat Jahn's on 37th Ave. in Jackson Heights. But my favorite workday breakfast is probably Espresso 77 (77th and 37th Ave.) -- great coffee, great scones, and great people.