Aqueduct Racetrack and its casino are easy to reach by car from eselwhere in New York City or from Long Island. It is located in South Ozone Park, close to the Belt Parkway and Van Wyck in southern part of Queens. Aqueduct is the only racetrack and video slot gambling facility within New York City.
GPS and Address - Aqueduct Racetrack and Casino
- 110-00 Rockaway Blvd, South Ozone Park, NY 11420
- The intersection is Rockaway Blvd and 110th Street.
- Most GPS devices would accept "Queens" instead of South Ozone Park.
- Map to Aqueduct Racetrack (Google Maps)
Driving to Aqueduct
From the Van Wyck Expressway: Exit 3, Linden Blvd. and follow signs to track. It's 22 or so short blocks.
From the Belt Parkway: East-bound Exit 19. West-bound Exit 18-B (Lefferts Blvd.). Then follow signs to track.
From the Rockaways and Central Queens: The easiest way is Woodhaven Blvd / Cross Bay Blvd. Follow it until Rockaway Blvd. Turn east and continue until 110th St.
Directions from Manhattan - Aqueduct Racetrack and Casino
Take the Midtown Tunnel to the LIE-East (or the Triborugh Bridge to the Grand Central) to the Van Wyck South. Then take Exit #3 Linden Blvd. Turn right on Linden and follow signs to track.
Directions from Brooklyn - Aqueduct Racetrack and CasinoThe easiest way from Brooklyn is to follow the Belt Parkway east to exit 19. You can avoid highways by taking Atlantic Avenue east to Rockaway Boulevard. Turn right on Rockaway and follow it to 110th St.
Directions from Long Island - Aqueduct Racetrack and Casino
- Take the Cross Island Parkway south to the Belt Parking west. Get off Exit 18-B and follows signs to track.
- From the Southern State Parkway west, continue until it becomes the Belt Parkway. Get off Exit 18-B and follows signs to track.
Directions from Upstate and New England - Aqueduct Racetrack and Casino
Best option: Proceed south from I-95 to the Throgs Neck Bridge. Follow the Cross Island Parkway south, and then the Belt Parkway west to exit 18-B.
You could take the Whitestone Bridge. Follow the signs for the Van Wyck Expressway south. Continue to exit 3. Usually the Whitestone is more congested than the Throgs Neck, and the Van Wyck is one of the worst highways in NYC.
Directions from New Jersey - Aqueduct Racetrack and Casino
If you are coming from northern New Jersey, take the George Washington Bridge, and follow the directions from Upstate and New England over the Throgs Neck Bridge.
From southern New Jersey, take the Goethels Bridge to Staten Island, and the Verrazano to Brooklyn. Continue on the Belt Parkway east to exit 19.
- Take the A subway to Aqueduct North Conduit Avenue.
- Or take the north-bound A train -- from the Rockaways -- to the Aqueduct Racetrack Station. Subway stops at this station only on race days, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Courtesy bus service is available to the Admission Gate from the subway.
Q7, Q11, Q37, Q41.