Santa regularly visits three places in Queens this Christmas:
Santa at the Queens Center Mall
Santa Claus will be available at Queens largest mall throughout December.
- November 15 to December 24, 2013 - except Thanksgiving.
- usually 11 a.m. to 8 p.m; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Christmas Eve
- Photo packages available
- Santa is on Level 3, JC Penney
- Queens Center Mall: Queens Blvd (north side) and Woodhaven Blvd, just off the L.I.E., Elmhurst, NY, 11373
Santa in Sunnyside
Santa visits and poses for pictures (for free) in Sunnyside this year. Get a free ticket before you arrive from a participating local merchant.
- Open noon to 3 p.m. - December 14, 2013
- Meet Santa Claus at Tiny You
- 46-21 Skillman Avenue, Sunnyside
Bay Terrace Mall in Bayside
Santa Claus and maybe one of his elves will greet visits to the Bay Terrace Mall.
- Santa: November 30, 2013 - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 212-85/89 26th Ave (near Terrace Diner on upper level), Bayside, NY
- See Bay Terrace's website for updates
Santa in FlushingSanta comes to Sky View Center mall in downtown Flushing this Christmas season.
- November 22 to December 24, 2013 - Wednesday to Sunday, except Thanksgiving.
- noon to 8 p.m; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve
- Pets can join pictures with Santa on December 15 and 22, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Santa is on Level B
- Sky View Center
- 40-24 College Point Blvd, Flushing, NY