Easter Church Services in Queens:
For Catholics, the Diocese of Brooklyn (and Queens) lets you search for parish churches, Mass times, and language of service.
Queens County Farm Barnyard Easter Egg Hunt:
- When: March 30, 2013
- Times: Noon to 4 p.m.
- Where: Queens County Farm, 73-50 Little Neck Parkway, Floral Park
- Cost: $5 admission per person
- Activities: The annual Easter Egg Hunt in the orchard will continue throughout the day. "Whiskers" the Easter bunny will greet children. Plus there will be dancing, an egg toss, and egg rolling games on the farmhouse lawn. It might even be warm enough for a hay ride.
Easter at Bohemian Hall:
- March 31, 2013, from 1 p.m.
- Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden, 29-19 24th Avenue Astoria, NY 11102, 718-274-4925
Easter Fest in Forest Hills:
- March 31, 2013, 11 a.m.
- P.S. 101, 2 Russell Place, Forest Hills, NY
- $5, 718-575-0024, Church website
Spring Eggstravaganza at the Zoo:
- When: March 30 and 31, 2013
- Where: Queens Zoo
- Cost: $7/adults, $3/children admission to zoo.
- Activities: The Queens Zoo hosts an Easter egg hunt with the Easter bunny and lots of spring-time activities. Meet the zoo's Flemish giant rabbits.
- Visitors Guide and Directions - Queens Zoo
Easter Egg Hunt at Flushing Meadows:
March 24, 2013, $15+, more details (PDF)