- New Year's Eve at Bohemian Hall - $115 in advance, open bar, buffets, and DJs in the oldest (and biggest?) beer garden in New York City.
- Annual New Year's Eve Bash in The Garden @ Studio Square - The other beer garden in Astoria is also celebrating.
- New Year's Eve Menu at Alewife Queens in Long Island City with an open bar and buffet.
- BEST EVENT FOR FAMILIES Handsome Little Devils In The Squirm Burpee Circus Laugh your way to the New Year with slapstick comedy at Queens Theatre in the Park. This is family fun with a New Year's Eve evening performance.
- New Year's Gala at Dante Caterer's Hall $95, semi-formal, food, food, food, and open bar for hours. Dante sells out every year.
- New Year's Eve at Play where you can shoot pool, bowl, eat, and drink all on New Year's Eve.
- New Year's Eve Harbor Cruise Skyline Princess out of Flushing Meadows Marina wih dinner and open bar. This is a criuse in New York harbor.
- Party and DJ at Woodhaven House (which isn't in Woodhaven, but Middle Village / Rego Park).
- Sanchez and Friends New Years Eve Ball at Amazura Hall in Jamaica
- New Year's Eve Party at LIC Bar Crosstown Syndicate performs at the classic bar in Long Island City - $15.
- Astoria Brewhouse is celebrating New Year's Eve with fresh beer, buffet, champagne, and DJs
- New Year's Eve at Astoria World Manor - Dinner and open bar
- New Year's Eve Dinner at Water's Edge Food, drink, and an East River view of Manhattan. There's no more free ferry service - drat!
- Party at Terrace on the Park Yes, this venue appears in GTA4. Of course, you want to ring in 2013 there. $125
- DJs Alex Sensation and Camilo at Glazz NY Nightclub in Elmhurst
- New Year's Eve Bash at World Resorts Casoino - The casino in Queens has a party this December 31.
What would I do? I might skip all the cover charges and try a pub in Woodside. Maybe Sean Og Tavern. It's sure to be packed at the bar and under the disco ball. (Sean Og Tavern, 60-02 Woodside Ave, Woodside, 718-899-3499).
Whatver you do on New Year's Eve, take the subway, get a car service, or depend on your teetotaling friends. Don't drive drunk.
If you want your New Year's Eve in Queens event listed here, please email all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy New Year!