Here are a few of New Year's Eve events happening in Queens, NY, this year. These events are all confirmed for December 31, 2013, celebrating the new year of 2014!
- New Year's Eve at Bohemian Hall - $80 in advance, open bar, buffets, and DJs in the oldest (and biggest?) beer garden in New York City.
- Annual New Year's Eve Bash in The Garden @ Studio Square - The other beer garden in Astoria is also celebrating.
- New Year's Eve Menu at Alewife Queens in Long Island City with an open bar and buffet.
- New Year's Eve at Play where you can shoot pool, bowl, eat, and drink all on New Year's Eve.
- New Year's Eve Harbor Cruise Skyline Princess out of Flushing Meadows Marina with dinner and open bar. This is a cruise in New York harbor.
- Party and DJ at Woodhaven House with a pre fixe dinner (and by the way, it isn't in Woodhaven, but Middle Village / Rego Park).
- New Year's Eve Party at LIC Bar Crosstown Syndicate performs at the classic bar in Long Island City - $20.
- New Year's Eve Dinner at Water's Edge Food, drink, and an East River view of Manhattan. There's no more free ferry service - drat!
- Party at Terrace on the Park Yes, this venue appears in GTA4. Of course, you want to ring in 20134 there. $125
- DJs Lobo and Camillo at Glazz NY Nightclub in Elmhurst
- New Year's Eve Bash at World Resorts Casoino - The casino in Queens has a party this December 31.
- Special New Year's Eve Dinner at the Queens Kickshaw
- Open Bar and Party at Sweet Afton in Astoria
- Katch Brewery and Grill hosts an open bar New Year's Eve party this year.
- Olde Prague Tavern in Astoria hosts a Bad Buka party that goes until 5 a.m. on New Year's.
What would I do? I might skip all the cover charges and try a pub in Woodside. Maybe Sean Og Tavern. It's sure to be packed at the bar and under the disco ball. (Sean Og Tavern, 60-02 Woodside Ave, Woodside, 718-899-3499).
Whatver you do on New Year's Eve, take the subway, get a car service, or depend on your teetotaling friends. Don't drive drunk.
If you want your New Year's Eve in Queens event listed here, please email all the details to email@example.com. Happy New Year!