Neither as big nor as conventional as a typical mall, Queens Crossing is a mix of retail, dining (food court and upscale), and office space
Stores and Shops
- Amsterdam Sauer, Lucoral & Lupearl, TD Bank, Irresistible Home Decor, Liuligongfang, Mango, Shanghai Museum of Arts Store, Belle Beauty Lab, Crossing Art
Restaurants and Bar-Lounge
- Sbarro, Cafe Jojo, Paris Baguette, TMSK Lounge
- Ah Rhee Soo, Mulan Restaurant, Mudan Banquet Hall, Rose House
- Address - 136-17 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 (Google Maps)
- Phone - 718-888-1234 and website for Queens Crossing
- Subway - 7 subway at Main Street, one+ block away.
- Train - LIRR station at Main Street, 2 blocks away.
- Buses - 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20a, 20b, 25, 27, 28, 44, 66
- Car -
- Exit the Whitestone Expressway (I-678/Van Wyck) at Northern Boulevard (east). Turn right on Main Street.
- Exit the LIE (I-495) at Main Street, and drive north for about a mile.