The list for 2012 is in progress. See below. The participating restaurants are varied, reflecting Queens' culinary diversity, and ranged from well-known stars to unknowns.
Call ahead to the restaurants for reservations, but also to make sure they offer the special for the meal you want. Most offer it for dinner, some only for lunch, some for two people, others one. Call the restaurant and ask to get the latest info.
- Continue on this page for Queens Restaurant Week participants in Astoria, Jackson Heights, Long Island City, Middle Village, Woodside, and Sunnyside.
- Go to the next page for Queens Restaurant Week participants in Flushing, Bayside, Forest Hills, and more neighborhoods.
- Only select restaurants have been visited or reviewed by Queens.About.com
The list for 2012 is in progress.
- Astor Bake Shop, 12-23 Astoria Blvd., Astoria, Bakery/American, 718-606-8349, Lunch & Dinner
- Astor Room, 34-12 36th St., Astoria, American, 718-255-1947, Dinner
- Da Franco Italian Restaurant, 23-92 21st St., Astoria, Italian/Brick Oven Pizza, 718-267-0010, Dinner (+ glass of wine or coffee)
- Fayrooz Cafe, 28-08 Steinway St., Astoria, Middle Eastern & Continental, 718-809-6909, Appetizer, Entree and glass of wine
- Giuliana's Pizzeria, 31-06 21st St., Astoria, Italian, 718-606-2068
- Mojave, 22-36 31st St., Astoria, Southwestern, 718-545-4100, Lunch & Dinner (+ glass of sangria)
- Ponticello Ristorante, 46-11 Broadway, Astoria, Old World Northern Italian, 718-278-4514, Lunch & Dinner
- Telly's Taverna, 28-13 23rd Ave., Astoria, Greek/Mediterranean, 718-728-9056, Lunch ($15 3 courses + glass of wine), Dinner ($25 3 courses only)
- Zenon Taverna, 34-10 31st Ave., Astoria, Greek, 718-956-0133, Lunch & Dinner (3 course meal + coffee or tea)
Long Island City
- Brooks 1890 Restaurant, 24-18 Jackson Ave., Long Island City, Italian/American, 718-937-1890, Lunch & Dinner
- Cafe Olé Restaurant, 38-09 36th Ave., Long Island City, Pan-Latin/Spanish, 718-349-7772, Dinner (+ glass of wine)
- Dazie's, 39-41 Queens Blvd., Sunnyside, Italian, 718-786-7013,
- Madera Cuban Cafe Grill & Steak House, 47-29 Vernon Blvd., Long Island City, Cuban, 718-606-1236, Lucnh & Dinner
- San Remo Pizza, 48-20 Vernon Blvd., Long Island City; Pizzeria, 718-937-2484
- Testaccio Restaurant, 47-30 Vernon Blvd., Long Island City, Italian, 718-937-2900, Lunch & Dinner
Woodside, Jackson Heights, Corona, and Elmhurst
- El Coyote Restaurant, 80-18 Northern Blvd., Jackson Heights, Mexican, 718-651-4874, Lunch & Dinner
- Georgia Diner, 86-55 Queens Blvd., Elmhurst, American, 718-651-9000, Lunch ($10) & Dinner ($20.95) (M-F), + beverage or coffee
- La Bella Vita, 50-12 Skillman Ave., Woodside, Italian, 718-639-6375, Lunch (2 pies, 2 lt. soda & 2 side orders), Dinner (2 dishes, 2 lt. soda & side order),
- Nusara Thai Kitchen, 82-80 Broadway, Elmhurst, Thai, 718-898-7996, Lunch & Dinner (+ a drink)
- Rainhaus Churrascaria, 180-01 Northern Blvd., Corona, Brazilian Steakhouse, 718-779-8808
- Uncle Peter's, 83-15 Northern Blvd., Jackson Heights, Italian/Mediterranean, 718-651-8600, Lunch & Dinner
Richmond Hill, Ridgewood, Middle Village, and Glendale
- Atlantic Diner, 111-16 Atlantic Ave., Richmond Hill, American & Other, 718-849-6673, Lunch & Dinner
- Edison Place, 71-28 Cooper Ave., Glendale, New American, 718-821-8401, Dinner
- Uvarara, 79-28 Metropolitan Ave., Middle Village, Italian, 718-894-0052, Dinner
Go to the next page for Queens Restaurant Week participants in Flushing, Bayside, Forest Hills, and more neighborhoods.