Don't want to break your back cooking this Thanksgiving? Here are five restaurants and markets in Queens that will prepare your turkey for you. They all serve catered takeout Thanksgiving meals. Just make sure to place your order well in advance. (Also see our list of restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner
Ben's Deli, 211-37 26th Ave, Bayside, NY 11360, 718-229-2367
- Turkey and trimmings and full dinner (includes dessert and appetizers) options.
Flagship Diner, 138-30 Queens Blvd, Briarwood, NY 11435, 718-523-6020
- Turkey with all the works.
Fratelli's Market Place, 29-03 Broadway Astoria, NY 11106, 718-726-4913
- For over 10 years Fratelli's in Astoria has offered complete Thankgiving feast, in both traditional and Italian styles.
- Fratelli's is also in Manhattan (600 E 125th St, 646-672-6722) and out on the Island in Stony Brook (631-751-4445)
Fresh Direct, online grocer based in Long Island City that delivers throughout Queens.
Iavarone Brothers, 6900 Grand Ave, Maspeth, NY 11378, 718-639-3623 and 75-12 Metropolitan Ave, Middle Village, NY 718-326-0510
- Full Thanksgiving dinner, feeding 10 to 14 people. Call a week in advance.
- Locations in Middle Village,Maspeth, and New Hyde Park.
- Sage General Store in Long Island City is all abou the pies this Thanksgiving. Place your pie orders early.
Stop & Shop supermarkets, 249-26 Northern Blvd, Little Neck, NY 718-423-5601; 34-51 48th St, Long Island City, NY 718-728-7724; 8989 Union Turnpike Glendale, NY 718-846-2310
- Complete Thanksgiving dinners, serves 8 to 10 people. Order several days ahead of time.
- Locations in Glendale, Little Neck, and Long Island City.
Do you know of a restaurant catering Thanksgiving dinner this year? Email me -- firstname.lastname@example.org
-- with the details. Happy turkey!