- St. Patrick's Parade in Sunnyside - Sunday, March 2, 2014
- Queens County St. Patrick's Parade in the Rockaways - March 1
2014 St. Patrick's Parade & Irish Fair in Sunnyside:
- St. Pat's For All
- Sunday, March 2, 2014, 2 p.m. kick-off
- Parade Route: Starts at 47th St and Skillman Ave in Sunnyside >> East on Skillman >> Ends at 58th St and Woodside Ave.
Getting to St. Pat's for All - #7 Subway Directions:
- Check - MTA #7 Service Advisory
2014 St. Pat's for All Parade:
- Parade Theme: "Cherishing All the Children of the Nation Equally."
- Expected to March: TBD. Usually: the Mayor, Congressman Joe Crowley, NYC City Council Speaker, and more local politicians.
- Honoree: Terry M. McGovern and Thomas K. Duane
- Marching/Performing: Puppet art group, local community groups, and the Keltic Dreams dancers.
- Post Parade Celebration: Saints & Sinners at 60th Street and Roosevelt Ave, Woodside, after parade
St. Pat's for All - Neighborhood Parade:
It's held weeks earlier than the Manhattan parade, which makes it a great warm-up for the bigger parade. But many prefer the Sunnyside version because it is less crowded, less touristy, and a neighborhood event (and because of the great local pubs).
Irish Pubs in Sunnyside, Woodside, and Maspeth:
- Donovan's Pub, 57-24 Roosevelt Ave, Woodside, 718-429-9339
- Sean Og Tavern, 60-02 Woodside Ave, Woodside, 718-899-3499
- Saints & Sinners, 59-21 Roosevelt Ave, Woodside, 718-396-3268
- Maggie Mae's, 41-15 Queens Blvd, Sunnyside, 718-433-3067
- Grand Stand Pub, 85-35 Grand Ave, Elmhurst, 718-478-9633
- O'Neill's, 64-21 53rd Dr, Maspeth, 718-672-9696
- Matchmaker, 58-14 61st St, Maspeth, 718-565-7383
- Woodhaven House, 63-98 Woodhaven Blvd, Rego Park
Contact the Queens St. Patrick's Parade Organizers:
St. Patrick's for All - Sunnyside ParadeSt. Patrick's Parade & Irish Fair
c/o 22-22 28th St
Astoria NY 11105