Also on exhibit are the dramatic drawings of artist Il Lee, World's Fair memorabilia (the park was the site of two Worlds Fairs, and more temporary exhibits. See more on the current exhibits at the QMA website.
The museum opens at noon this week, closing at 6 p.m. (8 p.m. on Fridays), and, then starting next week (after Labor Day), 10 a.m. til 5 p.m. weekdays and noon to 5 p.m. on weekends.
- Free Admission at Queens Museum of Art During US Open
- August 29 – September 2 and September 5-9, 2007
- Museum is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- More Queens Museum of Art
- All About - Flushing Meadows Park
- Visitors Guide US Open
- Make the Most of Your Day - Tips for US Open Visitors